This workshop aims to help discover your passion, your entrepreneurial style, and build an entrepreneurial mindset using some common-sense principles. You will also go through a case study where an entrepreneur uses these common-sense principles to succeed. Finally, you will also start your entrepreneurial journey by identifying problems as potential opportunities.
- Discover yourself and reflect on your interest and passion, and identify the ONE activity/hobby/interest that you are most passionate about.
- Identify your means and resources
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- Identify your potential entrepreneurial style
- Get a hands-on experience of identifying and finding a real problem worth solving.
Who is this workshop for?
Are you interested to discover another side of yourself?
Are you a student in ANY UNIVERSITY or a working professional?
Are you an ideator?
Are you a team player?
Are you curious to see how you take part in this innovation wave?
Are you ready to transform your career?
If so then this program is for YOU!
The workshop will be held at the Psychology Department Training Room, 2nd floor, Arts Building, Faculty of Women, Ain Shams University, on Thu 2/5/19 9:00-14:00