2021 Abroad Internship @ The University of Lincoln
Internship Requirements and Eligibility:
- Third year students from Communication , Computer & Mechatronics departments
- GPA not less than 3
- Hands on experience from technical roles focusing on research & development is advantageous
July 2021 - September 2021
Personal Needed Competencies:
- Good personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling requests.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation, or insight.
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through.
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams.
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information.
- Eager to learn
Note: The students will be responsible for all the costs associated with the internship that might include the visa issuing, the accommodation and flights.