CAD Modelling Workshop Via AUTODESK INVENTOR
The course spans more than 60 hours over 4 Weeks .
Time: Starts around 18 / 8 / 2019
Location: iHub Studio, Faculty of Engineering, ASU
CHEP Training Credit: 4 weeks
Cost: 2 Credit Hours
The students learn professional grade tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation, students develop, manage and deliver great engineering projects using the digital prototyping capabilities.
The software package offers the students the ability to design, optimize, validate, simulate and visualize their designs digitally before it is built physically. This makes the process of engineering design less costly and more time efficient.
The students will be capable of using a stress analysis environment to analyze their designs and apply real life constraints (forces, moments, gravity, etc.) on their design to check if they meet specifications. The designer sees how his assembly will perform under real time conditions.
1. Getting started with the software.
2. Test drive with the workflow.
3. 2D Sketching techniques.
4. Basic 3D Modelling techniques.
5. Assembly Design and Workflow.
6. Large Assembly Strategies.
7. Presentations and Exploded Views.
9. Tools Overview (Dynamic Simulation, stress analysis, etc.).
10. Dynamic Simulation, stress analysis.
11. Data Exchange.
12. Frame Generator.
13. Project Simulation.