Graphic Design Workshop
Duration: The course spans more than 60 hours over 4 Weeks .
Start Date: Sept 2019
Location: iHub Studio, Faculty of Engineering, ASU
CHEP Training Credits: 4 weeks
2000EGP and their will be a 200EGP discount for the first 5 applicants
- Career pathways.
- Introduction to Photoshop.
- Color techniques and theories.
- Design Advertising and Social Media campaigns.
- Image manipulation techniques.
- Case studies & project implementations
- Difference between Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Create a website interface.
- Basic intro to Typography technique.
- Corporate identity design and logo inspirations.
- Digital paintings and caricature.
- Design manual illustrations.
- Create brochures, newspapers, and publications using InDesign.
- Photo retouch using Lightroom.
- Portfolio promotion.
Session 1: Welcome to Graphics world
Session 2: Graphic Design Guidelines
Session 3: Explore Photoshop
Session 4: Manipulate photos for a better frame
Session 5: Handling Campaigns
Session 6: Explore Illustrator
Session 7: Illustration Techniques
Session 8: Create A Brand
Session 9: Explore InDesign
Session 10: Retouch your photographs
Session 11: Promote your artistic soul
Session 12: Graduation Project
Eng. Gasser Darwish