Hassan Allam Top Talent Program
Brief on Hassan Allam Holding Company:
Founded in 1936, Hassan Allam Holding is one of Egypt’s leading privately owned engineering, construction and infrastructure companies operating on a stand-alone basis. Our companies operate in diverse sectors with a focus on large-scale engineering and construction projects, building materials, electrical and mechanical turn-key solutions and utility investment and development. They contribute to Egypt's industry with a large dynamic business, with more than 34,000 employees in Egypt and the MENA Region.
At Hassan Allam Holding, they believe that their growth comes from developing the Egyptian community as a whole, and more specifically by investing in their staff. They work passionately to develop the capacity of young talents through their Top Talent Program. . The Top Talent Program is an intensive two-year mentorship program for fresh graduates and young professionals looking to fast-track their careers in the construction industry. If you are looking forward to an extraordinary career experience, join the Top Talent Program
Top Talent Program Description:
How the Program Works:
- The Top Talent Program (TTP) offers an intensive two year structured rotational program, during which, talent engineers receive an in-depth induction, experience on-the-job learning and get a formal practical training, along with ongoing support and mentoring.
- In case outstanding capabilities are demonstrated throughout the program, eligible talents will get the opportunity to have a special assignment on a strategic business exposure level!
- If you are looking forward to an extraordinary career experience ……Join Hassan Allam's dynamic and fast growing TOP TALENT PROGRAM.
How the Program Works:
- Rotation period for around two years within HA Group HQ and projects based on individual training and development tracks.
- Selected engineers receive ongoing coaching and mentoring throughout the program.
- By the end of the program, each engineer will receive career counseling sessions to guide them to start their career path at Hassan Allam Holding in the position best suited to their skills and qualifications.
- Graduated from an accredited Egyptian University in any of the following specializations : Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Architectural engineering.
- Graduated in 2017, 2018 or 2019 with a minimum grade "Very Good”
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Adaptability to change
- Eager to take on challenges
- English language assessment
- IQ test
- Competency-based interviews