CALL FOR "I4.0 POSTER"
"Industry 4.0: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Perspectives" (I4EIP) is a two-day Conference that intends to bring together entrepreneurs and innovators who are working to develop technologies that enable Industry 4.0, or business cases for their application in the economy. The conference creates an opportunity for young innovators and entrepreneurs to exchange their ideas and get new perspectives for utilizing Industry 4.0 to drive sustainability and high-tech job growth in Egypt.
I4EIP is inviting postgraduate students and senior undergraduate students to present their ideas and research work related to the application of industry 4.0 application in various sectors. Those who have ideas or research work related to manufacturing, agriculture, medical, healthcare … etc. sectors that enables the application of industry 4.0 technologies at these sectors are encouraged to submit their posters.
Poster session provide a unique forum to discuss ideas and research proposals in an informal environment with academics and industry experts. I4EIP strongly encourage s postgraduate students and senior undergraduate students’ submissions. Topics of interest include but not limited to the following themes:
- Ecosystem & Infrastructure
- Industry 4.0 - Strategy and Operations
- Barriers and drivers of I4.0 in Egypt.
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Internet of Services
- Autonomous Robots
- Cloud Computing for Industry 4.0
- Additive manufacturing
- Performance Management in Industry 4.0
- Vertical and horizontal Integration.
- Simulation and Digital Twin
- Big data Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Block chain technology for Industry 4.0
- Applications I4.0 concepts in other sector such as Healthcare, Education, Media, Agriculture, … etc.
Why to Submit
Those whose posters are accepted will get access to the following benefits:
- Have the opportunity to discuss their ideas with industry experts and academics from Egypt and Germany.
- Eligible to be selected to attend Winter/Summer schools to be held during 2023 ASU and TU Berlin respectively, the Winter/Summer schools are intensive training camp about the innovation and entrepreneurial skills related to Industry 4.0.
- Eligible to attend educational modules at ASU and co-delivered by ASU and TU Berlin.
- Enters the final selection stage of the incubation program that will be held by ASU and TU Berlin for start-ups working in the industry 4.0 applications.
Authors intending to present a poster must submit an abstract up to 350 words, in PDF format that describes their work. Submissions whose content is longer than the prescribed limit will not be reviewed.
All submissions must be original and should not be submitted to other seminars, workshops, conferences … etc. during the I4EIP poster review process. The scientific committee will review all received submissions and it is expected that authors with accepted submissions to prepare an A0 paper size poster in portrait mode (841 × 1189mm), to which they can describe their ideas and research work in a visually appealing manner.
Certificate of Participation will be provided to accepted candidates
The conference is organized by Ain Shams University (ASU) and berlin Technical University (TU Berlin) as an activity of the ISI4Egypt project. The project is executed by Centre for Entrepreneurs at TU Berlin and the Innovation and Entrepreneurs Centre at ASU and is funded by the DAAD.
- Prof. Diaa Khalil (ASU-iHub Director)
- Prof. Jan Kratzer (Chaired Professor for Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management and Founder/Academic Director of Centre for Entrepreneurship)
- Assoc. Prof. Mohammed El-Behery (ASU-iHub Executive Manager)
- Assoc. Prof. Mohamed El-Sheikh (ASU-iHub Technology Transfer Unit Manager)
If you have any inquiries you can contact us
Ain Shams University, iHub Building
Elkhalifa Elmaamoun St., Abbassia,
Cairo, Arab Republic of Egypt