IBM is partnering with iHub in spreading knowledge about trending technologies in the field of computer software. Trained professionals will be providing workshops, seminars and hands-on trainings assisted with lots of online content provided through IBM. This will be provided to the public in general all across Egypt. And in order to do so, iHub is looking for passionate, smart youths with excellent soft skills to be our ambassadors to the community helping us in the achieving our objective. If you are
- an undergraduate studying computer engineering, computer science, or electronics & communications engineering
- expected to graduate in 2019, 2020 or 2021
- committed to work (from your city) on relevant projects 20 hours/week from Aug to Sep and 8 hours/week in Oct 2018.
- a passionate individual with excellent soft skills
- willing to learn and teach others
Benefits of Becoming iHub's IBM Ambassador
In partnership with