Jr Intern at ABB
Location: ABB HQ (ElNozha)
Duration: Full time 19/8-21/9/17, Part Time: 23/9-28/12/17
The scope of this internship is to integrate the different ABB technologies and showcase them in different demos. This will need highly innovative interns to understand the different ABB technologies, and interact with their interdisciplinary piers to design, build dynamic demo setups. This internship will need interns from Computer, Mechatronics, Electrical, Energy Engineering Disciplines. The internship will be full time until the beginning of the Fall semester. After that interns are expected to continue working on a part time basis (1-2 days/week) till the end of the Fall Semester.
- Expected to Graduate in 2019.
- To be from the following programs/departments: CSE, CESS, MCTA, MCT, EPM, ERGY
- Have transportation means to go to the the ABB HQ
- Knowledge and experience in the following is a plus:
- - PLC, Scada, DCS
- 3D Modeling using Solidworks/Inventor
- Be available and dedicated in the dates specified above
- Assist in integrated setups to demo ABB technologies
- Document all data and results following the documentation guidelines