Internship @ Incize
Duration: 2 months starting 1/10/2015
Incize, a start-up company in the field of providing CMOS characterization and modeling services for foundries and fabless semiconductor companies is recruiting an experienced analog/RF designer on a short project: 2 months. The candidate could be engaged as a consultant or an intern for the period of the project (depending on his/her background and status). Expected starting date: October 1st 2015.
- M.Sc. or PhD in electronics (analog/RF circuits).
- Experience in LNA design for application of frequencies up to 5 GHz.
- Familiarity and experience with Cadence tools.
- Experience in Layout.
- Experience in design for packaged design (parasitic, ESD, etc).
- Capability to work under tight deadlines.
- Experience in PDK is an extra.
- Know-how for RF device modeling is an added advantage.
- Design a Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA) for a frequency of 5 GHz with defined specifications.
- Design of the packaged version of the LNA
- Layout of both designs
Submission has been closed.