Internship with ARL supported by Intel
Duration: 8 weeks starting 5/3/2016 (1 day/week)
CHEP Internship Credit: 2 weeks
The scope of this internship is to develop a robot powered by the Intel Edison processor.
- Undergrad in Ain Shams University
- To be a Junior (second year) or Senior I (third year) student
- To be from the following programs/departments: MCT, CSE, CESS, ECE, or COMM.
- Knowledge and experience in :
- Microcontroller based systems
- (Preferred): Using Intel Edison
- Be available and dedicated for 1 day/week for the duration of the internship (8 weeks)
- Assist in building and testing a robot based on Intel Edison
- Document all data and results following the ARL documentation guidelines
Submission has been closed on 15/2/2016