This Workshop consists of 2 parts Introductory Session, and a practical workshop.
The Introductory Session will be on 20/01/2018. Then the date of workshop will be defined later.
Location: Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University
Audience: Open to all audiences with strong background in programming and mathematics ( 2nd and 3rd year preferred)
Eng. Aly Osama
This workshop will start by an introductory session about machine learning and statistical pattern recognition. After filtration assessment those who pass will attend a 6 days practical deep learning workshop.
The introductory Session will cover:
- Supervised learning such as (support vector machines and neural networks)
- Unsupervised learning ( clustering and dimensionality reduction )
- Reinforcement learning techniques
The Introductory session will be a practical session with different case studies and applications to apply learning algorithms in text understanding, computer vision, speech recognition and medical informatics.
After the introductory session there is an individual assessment project.
We will select the top students for another 6 days with more practical deep learning workshops
- Introduce you to machine learning and statistical pattern recognition
- Know the difference between Supervised learning, Unsupervised learning, and Reinforcement learning
- Apply learning algorithms in different case studies
- Apply what you have learned through practical project
About the Instructor
Aly Osama is a Teaching Assistant at Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University.
From 2016-2017, He was a Research Software Development Engineer at Microsoft Research (Advanced Technology Lab in Cairo) where he was working on creating virtual bots and building speech recognition models using deep learning technologies.
His research interests span both artificial intelligence and computational biology
Training Class Size:
Unfortunately , The deadline for filling this form has already passed, you can check here later or on Our FB Page for more Upcoming Events .