iSpark is a pre-incubation program, that aims to enable young innovators to build their startups by energizing their business plan with best practices, helping them to successfully enter the market and scale up their business. Through a range of services including training, mentoring, networking and assistance in obtaining financial support, the program will develop the entrepreneurial skills and resources of the Start- Ups, enabling them to take their projects to the next level.
This program is designed to help you to:
- Identify your customer segments and niche, and understand their jobs, pains, and gains to propose value-added solutions to solve customer problems worth solving through unique Value Proposition.
- Explain the Lean Approach and how it helps in the venture creation process
- Create your own business model using the Lean Canvas template and identify the Riskiest Assumption/s in your business model
- Building and validating your Minimum Viable Product “MVP”
- Take stock of your finances and check how profitable your venture looks and create your Basic Financial Plan.
- Practice hiring and creating your team.
- Execute key marketing and sales-related tasks in the context of your venture.
- Articulate the basics of business regulations of starting and operating a business.
We are looking for startups in their early stages with a solid idea based on existing human need and started building their business model. The idea has to make a change in our community, add value and create new opportunities. Where the potential product/service may be completely new, implemented in a new way, or implemented in a new location. It can be a product or technology, a market based solution or a service that is either entirely new or being used in a novel and beneficial way.
The candidates should be:
The candidates should be:
- 20+ years old.
- Experience relevant to the candidate idea
By Joining This Program, You Will
- Go through an intensive training by qualified mentors based on a sound curriculum.
- Gain experience and explore tools to help you start and run a business through mentorship sessions.
- Receive up to EGP 10,000 fund.
- Be able to use the labs and workshops of Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University.
- Have access to our two co-working spaces.
- Receive various in kind services "will be announced later"
- Have exposure and networking opportunities for your startup within the ecosystem, including entrepreneurs and mentors.
Application is open starting from November 22 ,2019 to December 24, 2019
- Applicants are required to fill and submit the Application form below. If you have any enquirers, please send it via email: email@example.com
- An orientation session will be held by the end of June 2019 to guide potential candidates.
- Applications will be screened and selected by an Assessment Panel comprising representatives from Ain Shams University Faculty, iHub entrepreneurship unit and established Entrepreneurs.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Attend the scheduled bootcamp sessions.
- Attend all the mentorship meetings.
- Attend all the milestones delivery meetings.
- Deliver all the required tasks on time.
- Deliver business model, marketing plan, financial plan and functional prototype by the end of the program.