Sr. Internship with Vodafone
Location: Vodafone C3 (Smart Village)
Duration: Full time 20/8-21/9/17
The scope of this internship is to deepen your knowledge and skills in Mobile Communications. Interns will go through a set of hands-on and interactive workshops to increase their understanding of
- How mobile is making the voice call.
- What’s the mobility and difference between fixed terminals and mobiles.
- How voice and data traffic are growing.
- What’re the 2G, 3G, 4G technologies and the difference between them.
- How the band frequency are divided between operators.
- Relation between network Capacity, Coverage and Quality.
- Expected to Graduate in 2018.
- To be from the following programs/departments: ECE, COMM
- Knowledge and experience in the following is a plus:
- - Mobile Communication Systems
- Be available and dedicated in the dates specified above
- Document all data and results following the documentation guidelines